An Iguana's Life

I am Lady Iguana. I run Iguana-Mania, a local reptile shelter for abused, unwanted reptile pets. People always ask me about iguanas, when I am in the streets, raising funds to help feed reptiles that I have rescued over the last 15 years. So I decided to take you on a tour of my two favorite iguanas lives. They are Pugsley and Zilla, and Pugsley's little son, Timias. You will come to see just how "human" iguanas can be.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I Learned a New Trick
You can't tell me that iguanas aren't smart! In their own way, of course. Pugsley likes to look at his reflection in the full length mirror on my closet, but he wants to meet this other iguana as well. He swears that there is another room in the mirror.
So, he learned how to slip his long iguana fingers inbetween the sliding door and the wall, and he slides the door open.
Now, he can climb into the closet and look for this new iguana, not knowing that it is only a refection of himself. He hunts the closet, then comes out, looking very disappointed.
"No, no iguana in here." he seems to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home