An Iguana's Life

I am Lady Iguana. I run Iguana-Mania, a local reptile shelter for abused, unwanted reptile pets. People always ask me about iguanas, when I am in the streets, raising funds to help feed reptiles that I have rescued over the last 15 years. So I decided to take you on a tour of my two favorite iguanas lives. They are Pugsley and Zilla, and Pugsley's little son, Timias. You will come to see just how "human" iguanas can be.

Monday, May 15, 2006

My Book
Taking vet classes was a must, and I passed with flying colors. So much so, that I turned my thesis into a pdf on disk, that tells you how to care for iguanas and other reptiles. I've sold over 50 of them already.
They are $10 dollars.
You can e-mail me at: joanpolsino@comcast.net if you are interested in buying the e-book...
or are intrested in seeing my two websites. I can e-mail them to you as an attachment.
One site is about Iguana-Mania, the rescue shelter...
the other is my graphic arts business...The Graghic Iguana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home